Top 10 actors who were rejected/replaced from Bollywood movies
TOP 10 ACTOR’S WHO
WERE REJECTED/REPLACED FROM BOLLYWOOD MOVIES
Bollywood films are very entertaining but is it equally easier to make a Bollywood film? Many directors and film producers describe their journey in different ways upon filming a movie. Making a film is interesting as the film producer and other filmmakers work very hard to reach out to the audience with their work. For being able to pursue his/her dream career in acting, every youth has to move to Mumbai to give auditions in front of casting directors and production houses. Youths who are interested to join acting institutes in Mumbai must stay which offers to have reasonable hotels and PGs. One can easily give their auditions in Andheri West where all the auditions take place. Youths can find their own rented houses or PGs in Versova which is very near Aram Nagar, Andheri West. Every youth must identify themselves whether they will be able to pursue their dream career in acting or not. They must be confident about the profession they want to choose.
Even though the actors give their auditions, get selected, and shoot for many months/years it doesn’t get surety that their films will release in the theatres. Let’s have an outlook on how many actors have got rejected/replaced from Bollywood movies.
TOP 10 ACTOR’S WHO GOT REJECTED /REPLACED FROM BOLLYWOOD MOVIES-:
· Salman Khan- He rejected the movie “Chak De India” as he was not satisfied with the role given to him and then the role was played by none other than Shah Rukh Khan.
· Katrina Kaif- Famous actress Katrina Kaif was replaced by Tara Sharma for the film “Saaya” as John Abraham was not ready to work with Katrina Kaif at that time.
· Shraddha Kapoor- Popular actress Shraddha Kapoor was replaced by Parineeti Chopra for the film “Saina” as Shraddha was diagnosed with dengue so she was not physically active during that time. But she was simultaneously approached for the film “Chichhore” as she didn’t undergo any physical activity scenes in that film.
· Hritik Roshan and Aamir Khan- Both these popular actors rejected the film “Swades” as they thought the role was too small for a popular actor to play. After that, the directors approached Shah Rukh Khan and his excellent performance made the movie much more popular.
· Kangana Ranaut- Popular actress Kangana Ranaut was approached for the film “Sultan” by Salman Khan but she rejected the proposal as she went through the entire script and found that the whole movie has been focused more on the hero than the heroine. Later on, Anushka Sharma played the role and made the film superhit.
· Tapsee Pannu- Popular Indian and South Indian actress Tapsee Pannu was approached for the film “Pati Patni Aur Woh” for the role that Bhumi Pednekar has played but she rejected the offer thinking that she might not be suitable to play her character well.
· Saif Ali Khan- Veteran actor Saif Ali Khan Pataudi was replaced by Salman Khan for the film “Race 3” as the makers wanted to make something unique but it turned out to be the most underrated and flop movie of that year.
· Arjun Kapoor- Popular actor Arjun Kapoor was approached for the film “Kabir Singh” but he rejected the film for some personal reasons the film was then signed by Shahid Kapoor for the role of Kabir Singh and it turned out to be the most successful film of the year.
· Sushant Singh Rajput- Popular actor Sushant Singh Rajput was rejected for the film “Romeo Akbar Wallet” as he was busy with some other upcoming films but then the role was played well by John Abraham.
· Radhika Apte- Well-known actress Radhika Apte was rejected for the film “Vicky Donor” as the producers thought they need someone better to play the role and then Yami Gautam nailed her performance in the film.
Many peers who cannot go directly to Mumbai and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can receive information online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors and producers. It has offered two forms of courses which includes an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and get feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors, leading them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
For more information, feel free to visit our website www.thestruggler.in
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar