Anti- Casting audition process
ANTI-CASTING AUDITION PROCESS
Anti-casting is a Mumbai-based casting company which is owned and founded by Vaibhav Vishant. Anti- Casting most importantly cast for Hindi featured films, movies, web series, and TV commercials. Anti-casting auditions are carried forward by professional casting directors who identify the cream of talents and develop the skills of the youths. Anti-casting was founded in 2019 at Aram Nagar Part-1 in Mumbai. Movies cast by anti-casting productions are Maidaan, Attack, etc.
HOW DO CONTACT ANTI-CASTING FOR AUDITIONS?
- Interested youths can submit their portfolios through both offline and online modes.
- Those who submit their portfolios online can submit them to the anti-casting audition's official email id email@example.com
- Youths can also send their profiles to the casting director’s email id firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDITION PROCESS FOR ANTI-CASTING-:
The anti-casting process plays a vital role for all youths. Let’s have a look at how the audition process for anti-casting is held.
- Youths have to remain present in the anti-casting company for an introduction which is Aram Nagar Part-1 based between 11 am-2 pm (Monday -Friday).
- Being humble and polite will be easier for the youths to get selected.
- After the introduction part, if any peer gets selected for any role, the casting director of anti-casting will contact the youth for the auditions.
- After the first round of auditions, if any youth gets selected he/she will be selected for the rest of the rounds.
Creating a perfect audition video is very much important as it helps to get good work in a very short period. Audition video helps to cast directors to select the best actor for any role and help them do their best work. There are a few tips and tricks on how every youth must create their audition video.
HOW TO MAKE AN AUDITION VIDEO?
· Creating a good background during the making of your audition video is very important.
· Every youth must make sure they have good sound quality as the audition video needs to be perfect.
· Every youth must be very positive and confident towards their performance while making their audition video.
· Youth must act naturally while performing for an audition video.
· Having peace of mind during giving any online audition helps to impress the casting directors.
Giving a self-introduction and preparing it soulfully is a must. Self -introduction of every youth is a very vital part as it depicts the overall impression of the youth. Every youth must know how to prepare and deliver their self-introduction in front of the casting directors or the production house.
· Having a positive attitude and carrying good confidence is worthy of pleasing any casting director. A positive attitude brings a drastic change in every youth to show how confident you are to showcase your talent and skills in front of everyone.
· Answering all their questions politely regarding yourself is mandatory.
· Showing your right and left profile is also very vital.
· the First impression of delivering your self-introduction without being fearful is what matters the most.
· Being well-dressed plays a major role during the self-introduction part.
· Carrying a good portfolio of yourself is necessary as it creates a good impression in front of the casting directors.
Many peers who cannot go directly to New Delhi or Mumbai and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can receive information online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors, and producers. It has offered two courses: an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and get feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors, leading them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
For more information, feel free to visit our website
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar